Quality Information Systems Ltd (QIS) was Incorporated in 2003 in Nigeria as an ICT and Computer consulting and related business.
Quality Information Systems Ltd (QIS) started providing services in the areas of Business Data programming fields such as Manufacturing, Financial, Legal, Health, to mention a few. Implementing Data warehouse, Data mining, CRM. In addition we are now involve in providing services and solutions in diverse fields including Internet and Web Services, Networking, Security, Document and Asset Management Systems.
• Webmaster and website update & training.
• Design and implementation of Land Records Management System for Jigawa State.
• Setup, equipped and trained an Internet and Communication canter for Zamfara State Government House.
• Design Databank for Kano State Government.
• Setup and implemented Networking infrastructure, LAN, Fiber Optics, Internet Connectivity and CCTV ip based for Health Care Related Programs Trust Fund Ltd / GTE (Pfizer Hospital) in Kano.
We have a long-term commitment to all aspects of Information Technology industry, we have successfully established ourselves as a qualified and professional company, which specializes in ICT consulting, software applications, Hardware, Internet & Web Services, Document & Asset management system and general networking solutions.
We have a high level of technological expertise and experience in the industry, we are looking forward to being your reliable ICT solutions partner. We provide a comprehensive range of ICT Technologies, including design, management, procurement and deployment relevant to your business requests to reduce your costs and increase your competitiveness. We want to leverage and position your business on an efficient and productive edge. Our services focus on consulting and implementation solutions, which are derived from the use of information and communications technology (ICT).
We bring the knowledge from the successful conclusion of many ICT consulting projects over the years. Our services for ICT consulting encompass strategic and organizational as well as the planning and implementation of highly complex, technological ICT architectures and applications.